Schoolhouse Shop Hop
We are four of your favorite quilt shops.
We are having a Shop Hop and you are invited!
Please join us and celebrate Twelve Years of the Schoolhouse Shop Hop!
It’s back to school time! Gather all your quilting “classmates” and head off to “summer school” for a fun-filled, prize-packed shopping adventure on the Schoolhouse Shop Hop, July 6 – 31, 2021.
Register now at one of the participating quilt shops.
The Schoolhouse Shop Hop is now a four-week event with ample time and opportunity to visit all the shops. With COVID-19 guidelines in place, please check each shop’s protocols – days and hours of operation, number of customers allowed in the shop at the same time, etc.
How to Register?
Register at one of the participating “Schoolhouse” quilt shops. Upon payment of the $8.00 tuition, you will receive a Shop Hop Guidebook to the four shops, your first FREE quilt pattern, and a tote bag (while they last).
Travel the Learning Loop beginning July 6th
Visit each participating shop and…
- Present your own Guidebook to be stamped. Guidebooks are non-transferable and only ONE per person.
- Enter the weekly door prize drawing – $25 gift certificates.
- Collect a FREE fat quarter.
- Collect another FREE quilt pattern. (Each shop chooses a different pattern.)
- Watch a mini-demo or view a storyboard to learn new tips and techniques.
- Shop Hop Quilt Kits: Each shop will have fabric kits available for the primary shop hop quilt pattern and for their second free pattern.
Complete the Learning Loop
You will have officially “completed the learning loop” and will be eligible for the prizes when you have…
- Visited ALL four shops in person.
- Had your Guidebook stamped in each shop during the event.
- Presented your completed Guidebook at the last shop you visit.
- Filled out a ticket for the Grand Prize Drawing.
- Received your Graduation Gift.
- Received a coupon for a 20% off Shopping Spree, to be used later at ALL four shops.
Gifts & Prizes
Over $5,000 in Prizes & Gifts will be given away. Over $8,000 in Fat Quarters will be given away to those who participate. Grand Prize Drawing will be held by August 2, 2021.
One Grand Prize
$300 Gift Certificate Package
($75 Gift Certificate from each participating shop)
20 Additional Prizes:
4 – $75 Gift Certificates: 1 from each shop
4 – $50 Gift Certificates: 1 from each shop
12 – $25 Gift Certificates: 3 from each shop
1 – Free tote bag (While supplies last)
1 – Free fat quarter from each shop you visit
16 weekly door prizes: $25 gift certificates (4 from each shop)
Upon “Graduation” (by visiting ALL four shops) you also receive:
1 – Graduation Gift
1 – 20% Off Coupon to be used at a later date
Shop Hop Quilt Pattern
The 2021 shop hop quilt pattern, designed by Kim Diehl, is “Spinning Wheel Quilt.” The spinning wheel blocks sport a smorgasbord of color, while the strategically placed diagonal block seams give the quilt top the illusion of curves and movement. The finished throw-size quilt measures 60½” ×70½”.
Each of the participating shops chooses the fabrics to make their own version of the quilt. Each shop has fabrics kits available for purchase during the shop hop — while supplies last! Visit each shop website, or the Schoolhouse Shop Hop Facebook page, to see the shop quilts.