Mrs. Miller’s Apprentice BOM (Approx 77″ x 89“)
Mrs. Miller’s Apprentice is a 12-month block of the month (BOM) program from Marcus Fabrics and designer Pam Buda. This traditional blue-and-white quilt, which finishes at 77″ x 89″, uses the Pam’s fabric collection of the same name for the top and binding.
Journey to the mid-19th century and read Mrs. Miller’s diary as she tells the story of meeting young Ellie who just moved into the neighboring farm. When Ellie shows interest in learning to piece quilt blocks, Mrs. Miller takes Ellie under her wing. With the Mrs. Miller’s Apprentice BOM, you’ll join them each month in creating a beautiful variety of sampler blocks, and read diary entries telling the story of their growing friendship.
- Program Length: 12 months
- Start Date: June 15, 2019
- Cost: $28.99 per month; shipping available for addl. $7.95 per month
- Program Materials Included: pattern, fabrics for blocks, background, borders, and binding; fabric for quilt back not included
- Schedule: Each month’s kit is available for pickup on the 15th of the month and is automatically charged to your credit card. You can pick up your kit anytime from the 15th onward during regular shop hours. Shipped kits will arrive on or near the 15th of the month.
How to Register
Pre-registration is required as enrollment is limited. When you register, you pay for the first month’s kit. Your card will be charged automatically each month for the duration of the program.
Please call or visit Quilted Threads at 603-428-6622 to reserve your spot.