- This event has passed.
January 25 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$60
Instructor: Mary Derry
Terrific Triangles is Class 2 in Mary Derry’s super-popular quilt making series. Both confident beginners and experienced quilters can learn several techniques for piecing triangles while making a child/lap/table topper quilt in this class..
- The Terrific Triangles project is a small quilt that is the perfect size for a baby quilt, lap quilt, or table topper.
- In piecing this quilt, you’ll learn several ways to make Snowball Blocks, Flying Geese, and Half Square Triangles.
- The prerequisite for this class is mastery of rotary cutting and machine piecing skills.
How to Register
- Download and review the Terrific Triangles Supply List with Class Policies (PDF).
- Come to the shop, or call 603-428-6622 during business hours, to register and pay for the class.