- This event has passed.
Beginning Quiltmaking – Class 1
August 7, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm$85
Instructor: Mary Derry
This two-day class is for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to make a quilt, or
- You’ve made quilts but hope there’s an easier, better, faster way.
During this two-day class, you will gain basic skills in rotary cutting and machine piecing while making a unique lab/crib size quilt. All the tricks and techniques you need to start your journey in quilt making will be covered and practiced, and the result will amaze you.
Class size is limited to assure a no-pressure environment with lots of personalized attention.
- Class 1: August 07, 9:30-4:00 — basic cutting and piecing techniques
- Class 2: August 14, 9:30-4:00 — borders, bindings, and straight-line machine quilting.
Registration fee for this class covers both Class 1 and Class 2.
How to Register
- Download and review the Beginning Quiltmaking Supply List with Class Policies (PDF).
- Come to the shop, or call 603-428-6622 during business hours, to register and pay for the class.