Quilted Threads is open for in-store shopping on a limited schedule. (Please check our Full Calendar Page under Events & Classes frequently for updates.)
We are making every effort to make sure customers and staff remain safe and healthy!
- Shoppers and staff must be fever-free and COVID-19-free. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Masks are required for all shoppers and staff. You may not enter the store without wearing a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store. Surfaces are cleaned as necessary.
- Every effort is made to reinforce proper social distancing.
- We are required to operate at no more than 50% capacity, and may need to limit the number of shoppers in the store at one time. Please be patient if you are asked to wait outside before gaining entrance.
With a reduced staff, we are not be able to handle phone calls while the store is open for business. The best way to reach us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We WILL get back to you, though it make take up to 48 hours at present. If you do call the shop, please leave a message with your name and phone number.
Because of the seriousness of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have made some changes affecting shop events in the near future. We’ll do our best to keep you updated as circumstances change. For now, we have made changes to the events listed below.
2020 $8 Block Meeting Dates
After a long wait, our 2020 $8 Block Program will launch on Wednesday, July 15 with a revised format for Month 1. Please see full details and print an updated copy of the program policies and schedule on the $8 Block program page.
We have canceled the handwork gatherings until further notice.
Thursday Night Closings
For the present, the shop will close at 3 PM on Thursdays instead of our usual 8 PM. At this time, we don’t know when we can return to the 8 PM closing.
At present, we are not postponing or canceling any of the currently scheduled classes. Again, this may change as time goes on, and we will do our best to keep you informed.
Schoolhouse Shop Hop
The Schoolhouse Shop Hop shops decided to move this year’s shop hop to July and change the format slightly. You can read about this change here.