Amish with a Twist IV BOM (Approx 88″ x 98“)
Amish with a Twist IV is a 12-month block of the month (BOM) program from Marcus Fabrics and designer Nancy Rink. This Amish-inspired quilt, which finishes at 88″ x 98″, uses the Marcus Centennial Solids collection for the top and binding.
Nancy’s design merges elements of a traditional Amish Trip Around the World with a unique center star and a variety of colorful blocks, all set against a black background. Nancy’s careful color placement gives each block a beautiful floating, dimensional “twist.”
- Program Length: 12 months
- Start Date: June 15, 2019
- Cost: $15.99 per month; shipping available for addl. $7.95 per month
- Program Materials Included: pattern, fabrics for blocks, background, borders, and binding; fabric for quilt back not included
- Schedule: Each month’s kit is available for pickup on the 15th of the month and is automatically charged to your credit card. You can pick up your kit anytime from the 15th onward during regular shop hours. Shipped kits will arrive on or near the 15th of the month.
How to Register
Pre-registration is required as enrollment is limited. When you register, you pay for the first month’s kit. Your card will be charged automatically each month for the duration of the program.
Please call or visit Quilted Threads at 603-428-6622 to reserve your spot.