Quilted Threads makes a thoughtful effort to provide quilters and sewers with the finest and most current tools and materials available on the market. In the shop, in addition to thousands of bolts of enticing fabric, we have an extensive array of quilting and sewing notions, all supported by generous information about their merits and use. Collections of books and patterns are displayed beside wonderful and irresistible combinations of beautiful fabric. And our large assortment of battings and interfacings range from cotton, wool, and polyester, to recycled green!
We’ve highlighted some of the many products that distinguish our shop in Henniker. Please pay us a visit (or call) if you are looking for something specific, or explore our Online Store for additional shopping opportunities.
Batiks and Imports
Our shelves are bursting with batiks from Hoffman, Island Batiks, Timeless Treasures, Moda, and Robert Kaufman. And enjoy our renowned department of exquisite imported Japanese taupes, including beautiful prints and yarn-dyes by Daiwabo, LeCien, Kinkame, and Serenity.
Wool, Silk, Linen
Consider new adventures in sewing, quilting, and crafting, with our collection of specialty fabrics and wool. You will find on our shelves gorgeous silk homespuns, bolts of silk/cotton by Robert Kaufman, linen from Free Spirit, Shabby Chic, and Robert Kaufman, and an array of hand-dyed and off-the-bolt woolen goods from Mary Flanagan, Blackberry Primitives, In Good Company, Kindred Spirits, Rene Nanneman, Weeks Dye Works, and Wild Thymes.
Notions & Thread
Quilted Threads is committed to stocking the best tools of the trade, from the old-fashioned basics, to cutting-edge, but proven, innovations. In addition to carrying a comprehensive collection of quilting notions and tools, we also offer resources for an array of related needle crafts, including:
- Supplies for Purse- and Bag-Making
- Threads for Wool Appliqué and Punchneedle
- Select Floss and Perle Cotton from Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Art, and Presencia
- Sashiko supplies
- Embellishment: Beads and Buttons
- Ribbons and Rick Rack
We also stock the following lines of thread for your sewing and quilting needs.
- Presencia 3-ply Cotton Sewing Thread, 50-wt and 60-wt
- Mettler Silk-Finish Cotton Thread, in 50-wt/3-ply, and 60-wt/2-ply
- Mettler Metrosene 50-wt Polyester Thread
- Isacord Polyester Embroidery Thread
- Yenmet Metallic and Pearlessence Thread
- Sulky Cotton Thread, 12-wt and 30-wt, in Solids and Blendables
- Superior Bottom Line Appliqué and Bobbin Thread
- YLI Silk #100 Filament Thread
- Genziana Wool Thread, 12-wt; 100 colors; perfect for both machine and hand quilting and embellishment